Volunteer with the Unfiltered Facts (UFF) Youth Program. The Unfiltered Facts (UFF) Youth Program is looking for volunteers (age 12+) to join us in our mission to be the voice of Hamilton's youth uncensored and unfiltered. Our mission is to:
- Expose the sneaky tactics the tobacco industry uses to target youth
- Empower youth to be above the influence of the tobacco industry
- Provide fun and exciting opportunities for youth to take action
UFF volunteers meet on a weekly basis (usually Monday nights) to plan cool youth-led campaigns and events including our 3-day leadership camp and regional youth summit.
Contact: Vanessa Trumpickas, Health Promotion Specialist, Hamilton Public Health Services; 905-546-2424 x3520 ; Vanessa.Trumpickas@hamilton.ca
What's in it for you?
- Gain unlimited volunteer hours.
- Meet interesting people and make new friends.
- Develop teamwork and leadership skills.
- Receive free training in a variety of skills and topic areas.
- Build your resume.
- Go on awesome trips and take part in special events.
- Earn cool gear designed by youth for youth.
- Get recognized through honourariums, awards, and volunteer appreciation events.
- Know you have made a difference in your community.
If you want to develop skills, build your resume, and make a difference in your community then Unfiltered Facts is for you.