The Hamilton International airport is excited to offer the Hamilton Airport Ambassador Volunteer Program. Our volunteers are valuable members of the team at Hamilton International Airport. They perform a variety of roles and enhance the passenger experience by acting as goodwill ambassadors, assist customers and provide information.
Come to our next information session and learn more about volunteering at Hamilton International Airport.
Our next information session is being held Thursday, May 4 2017 from 5pm to 8pm at Airport Administration
For more information please contact Joanna Zyma at email@example.com or visit http://flyhamilton.ca/5377-2/
The program is volunteer-based and, as such, participants do not receive a salary; however, there are many benefits. As an Ambassador, you will:
- Receive the satisfaction of helping others
- Get complimentary parking, invitations to recognition events and interact with others with similar interests
- Interact with people in dynamic, exciting settings
- Receive training and mentoring from other airport ambassadors
- Receive a uniform, vest and jacket