- Report to the Tuck Shoppe as scheduled.
- Provide assistance with the sales of goods and merchandise.
- Ensure accuracy with working cash register to ensure balance of accounts.
- Assist all residents or guests when required.
- If you encounter any issues with a resident, please call reception - by dialing "O" for assistance.
- Please contact the Tuck Shoppe Manager if there are any concerns with scheduling, pricing or any other issues that need to be addressed. Otherwise contact the Volunteer Coordinator/Supervisor.
- Wear ID badge and apron while on duty.
- Attend volunteer meetings or educational events as requested and available.
Dates and Times
Hours are scheduled by the Tuck Shoppe Manager and are varied. A minimum of 2 hours for each shift.