Thank you for your interest in volunteering at St. Joseph’s Villa with our residents/clients that we serve everyday. Your time will make a huge difference in the quality of their lives.
We have many opportunities available depending on your interest and what your personal goals are with your volunteer experience. Some of the opportunities include:
- Friendly Visiting (1:1 visits)
- Tuck Shoppe Assistant
- Chapel Assistant
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Adult Day Program Assistant
- Meal Companion
- Swimming Assistant
If any of these interest you, please call to book an interview where you can meet us and discuss what volunteering is all about at St. Joseph's Villa. If you are considered a successful candidate and you are still interested, the following pieces of information will be required prior to your volunteer experience, such as:
- Police Check (if you are under 18 years of age) OR a Police Check with Vulnerable Screening (if you are 18 years of age or older) – Please note that we do need to see the original copy and this cannot be older than six months.
- TB Testing – 2-Step (this can be done at your doctor’s office and we will need verification that this test was completed with results) – this cannot be older than one year.
- Orientation - a date will be set once all documents have been received
Please call us at 905.627.3541 to book a time where we can discuss further.
Thank you again for your interest.