1. Meet with programmer at designated program area.
2. Discuss details of the program with therapeutic recreationist.
3. Assist with set-up of tables, chairs, tablecloths and any other decorations necessary for the program.
4. Go to residents room and invite them to program.
5. Physically assist residents to the program area and assist them to a chair, making sure that they are seated safely.
6. Support programmer in introducing content of program then proceed with the program.
7. Assist residents on a 1-1 basis to enable them to benefit from the program.
8. Assist programmer to serve refreshments during or after the program.
9. Clean up after refreshments are served.
10. Assist residents who need help back to their rooms.
11. Wear ID badge while on duty.
12. Must be registered with Villa volunteer services.