- To assist the head tutor with guided reading time and the Number Talks activities
- To be active with the students during their free time and snack time. This may take place in the computer lab or in an outdoor activity
- Develop a relationship with children by engaging in conversation about the good things that happened during the day and seeking to encourage them. To be there for them if they share the harder things in life.
- The LARCH Program is having a major impact on children and families in this community. Through your efforts, you are contributing to children achieving better school marks, improved self-esteem, and learning and working in a safe environment.
- Development of relationships with other volunteers at Larch
- Volunteering at Larch will help to develop skills for future employment
Dates and Times
Thursday afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.