Ronald McDonald House Charities South Central Ontario provides a home away from home for families of children who are seriously ill and being treated at nearby hospitals.
Volunteers prepare a special breakfast for families on Saturday mornings in our kitchen. Breakfast preparation includes warming pancakes or French toast, cooking bacon, preparing fresh fruit and making coffee.
Free parking is available on-site. RMHCSCO is located on a direct bus route.
- To help others and have fun
- To build career based skills and self-confidence
- The opportunity to attend volunteer appreciation functions and other RMHCSCO events
- The opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
- Letters of reference to prospective employers/post secondary institutions