- Contact the Therapeutic Recreationist on arrival at the Villa. Most times you will be asked to meet at a designated area.
- Assist the Therapeutic Recreationist in program set-up, eg. chairs, equipment.
- Escort resident/clients to area of program (this may include those who are frail and confused) upon request of the Therapeutic Recreationist.
- Assemble residents/clients at a pre-determined outdoor area and stay to supervise a group, if required.
- Collect refreshments from the Dietary Department or Cassidy Café.
- Assist with the program as directed.
- Be prepared to assist residents on a one-to-one basis with any crafts, active games, or entertainment.
- Serve residents refreshments after program has ended.
- Will be registered with Villa volunteer services.
- Will wear ID badge and apron while on duty.
Dates and Times
As needed. Hours varied.