- Watch all feeding videos and complete any required quizzes or documentation prior to feeding residents.
- Volunteer Coordinator/Supervisor will show you the home areas that you will be feeding resident on.
- Introductions will be made by Volunteer Coordinator/Supervisor to nursing staff.
- Volunteer will communicate to nursing staff or Volunteer Coordinator/Supervisor if they are not comfortable or require further training (extra training offered upon request).
- Attend meal with resident, sitting alongside resident and assisting to feed or motivating resident independence.
- Wear ID badge and apron while on duty.
Dates and Times
Once each week for minimum of 1 hour (during Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner hours).