INKspire is looking for passionate, well-informed youth writers (ages 14 to 29) who will work together with our editorial team in creating inspiring and engaging content for the website. If you’ve always loved blogging or writing and wanted a larger medium for your works, this is a great way to advance your writing portfolio.
- Read and research relevant mediums (i.e. publications, blogs, news) to stay current with published works in your chosen platform
- Write two articles per month in your platform that are in tune with INKspire’s vision
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions as needed
- Time commitment: 10 hours/week
- Well-educated in topics and subjects within your platform
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker and writer
- Reliable and punctual in writing articles to meet publication deadlines
- Able to inspire and educate others through the use of written articles and other mediums
Please download the Writer Application Form from inkspire.org/get-involved.