- Assist with the day-to-day routines of the house.
- Greet guests and visitors of the house, assist with checking in/out of guests, answer phones, general office responsibilities.
- Compassionate, warm, caring, have an interest in working with people.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective communication with supervisor and team members and have good listening skills.
- Show initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Respectful of confidentiality.
- Non-judgmental and objective.
- Dependable and punctual.
Help to provide a "home away from home" for families of critical care patients in Hamilton area hospitals.
Dates and Times