Volunteering for impact. OTF volunteers help build healthy and vibrant communities throughout Ontario.
OTF volunteers review and recommend projects for funding in Ontario’s communities. Over 200 volunteers bring diverse perspectives and knowledge from regions across the province. As public appointees, OTF volunteers are stewards of public funds and work to ensure a broad range of perspectives are represented in the 16 Grant Review Teams that inform grant-making decisions.
Use your community knowledge
• Apply your knowledge to review requests for funding from your local region.
• Support the Grant Review Team to ensure grant recommendations serve Ontarians, like you!
• Expect to commit on average 25 hours of volunteering each granting cycle
• Travel to meetings may be required
• Full training provided
Make Grant Recommendations
• Recommend grants that align with OTF’s Investment Strategy to make the greatest positive impact in communities
Meet our Grantees
• Be an ambassador for OTF in your community
• Participate in grantee recognition activities where you’ll see first-hand the impact you make as a volunteer
By volunteering with OTF you will join local volunteers who represent your community. Join a network of smart, dynamic connected people who, like you, care about the community they live in.