You will be asked to;
- Assist staff at different events including; Seedy Saturday; Bike to Work Day; Open Houses; litter cleanups, and more.
- Help with the set-up and take-down at events
- Speak with the public about Green Venture and our programs.
- An opportunity to become involved with Green Venture in many different ways
- Learn about local environment
- Meet people involved and interested in environmental issues
- Practice speaking with the public
- Gain hands on volunteer experience in a variety of settings.
Dates and Times
Events happen throughout the year; usually on weekends. You will be notified when there is an event coming up. The majority of events are in late spring, summer, and early fall.