- Report to clinic receptionist and obtain list of residents that have appointments for the day.
- Proceed to floor and locate resident/nursing staff to help locate resident and their chart.
- Advise a nursing staff member that you are taking the resident to the clinic for an appointment.
- Porter residents to the clinic (two walking and one wheelchair maximum at one time).
- Return resident to floor when appointment is done. Notify Nursing staff on the floor when resident is returned.
- Wear ID badge and apron while on duty.
- Maintain resident confidentiality at all times.
- Will be encouraged to attend volunteer development sessions.
Dates and Times
As needed during clinic working hours