- Report to chapel area and gather a list of residents which you will be responsible for to bring to and from the chapel.
- Go to Resident Home Area and invite resident to church.
- If resident agrees, please sign resident out of Resident Home Area and notify nursing staff.
- Bring resident(s) to chapel safely (1 wheelchair and /or 2 ambulatory only).
- Remain with residents until worship service is over. Some residents may require 1:1 support while in church or cannot be left unattended (secured units).
- Bring residents back to Resident Home Area after service.
- Please let pastoral care staff or Volunteer Coordinator know if you have any concerns or questions.
- Wear ID badge and apron while on duty.
- Must be registered with Villa Volunteer Services.
Dates and Times
Mornings once each week for a minimum of 1.5 hours.