1. Report to bowling alley and meet therapeutic recreationist implementing program.
2. Report to floor areas to gather and porter residents to bowling alley as directed by the Therapeutic Recreationist.
3. Organize residents into two teams with the help of the Therapeutic Recreationist.
4. Use available equipment to help support residents.
5. Escort residents out of chair to bowling position.
6. Assist residents as directed by Therapeutic Recreationist.
7. Maintain score sheets.
8. Help the residents in wheelchairs to participate in the program such as helping with the positioning of the lap board and positioning of the bowling ball.
9. Tidy area.
10. The Therapeutic Recreationist in charge will turn off the power.
11. Please let the Therapeutic Recreationist know if there are any concerns.
12. Wear ID badge while on duty.