- To report to the assigned Therapeutic Recreationist for further instruction on what programs are being offered.
- Arrange activity area to provide a setting which is appropriate for the upcoming program.
- If present during early morning, meet and greet clients upon their arrival at the Adult Day Program, assist them in hanging up coats, removing boots. etc. Introduce to group if necessary and seat them comfortably.
- Serve tea or coffee to clients (ask staff regarding client's dietary restrictions).
- If present during lunch time, assist and help serve prepared mid-day meal (ask staff regarding client's dietary restrictions.) Assist with cleaning of the tables after clients are finished with their meals.
- Assist with activities during the day as directed by the Therapeutic Recreationist.
- Assist with the tidying of the activity area at the end of the day.
- Please report any concerns to the Therapeutic Recreationist in your area.
- Wear ID Badge while on duty.
Dates and Times
Flexible Variety of Hours.