Please note that only members may post opportunities in either the database or group volunteering sections. If you would like to become a member, please email email@example.com
To Post an opportunity onto the Volunteer Database:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Employer Login" or choose "Post a Volunteer Opportunity" from the Organizations section of the menu
2. Enter the username and password supplied to you by Volunteer Hamilton and click the "login" button. If you have not received this information please contact Kaitlyn McDermott : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-523-4444
3. Under the Manage section you can post or update jobs. Once the job fom is complete a notification is received at the VH office where someone will authorize it and it will be active. New positions are posted every Tuesday morning. If you need your position up sooner, contact Kaitlyn McDermott at email@example.com.
4. Ensure you log out of your session by pressing "logout" in the purple section footer.
5. For best results in recruiting, we recommend reposting positions every 3 months.